Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback - XboxOne / PC
We offer you a 100% secure payment solution. Shop safe!
International Shipping! Within Europe & UK!
All products are covered with warranty!
900° force feedback base
- Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 900°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears) with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
- Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter
Realistic “competition” wheel design
- 1”/28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games(GT, F1, NASCAR, RALLY, etc.)
- Rubber-coated wheel grips
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One: Xbox Guide button, View and Menu - Switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system’s menus, access social functions, etc.
- Comprehensive driving gear 12 action buttons + 1 directional pad
Xbox One certified embedded software
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One
- Compatible in the console’s menus
- Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels
Also compatible with PCPC compatibility (Windows 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the https://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel
Large, optimized pedal set
- Pedals with wide foot rest
- Each pedal’s angle of inclination can be adjusted
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
No customer reviews for the moment.